Addressed to the Silver Empire and Army Community,
The Silver Empire herby declares War against the Help Force
Dated October 9th, 2021
We have decided to declare war on the Help Force after several war crimes committed against our nation. After almost six months of no bad blood or hostility, we thought that the tensions between SE and HF were neutralized, but their recent actions have made it apparent that it will not happen in the near future. We would have liked to avoid war as it is a very dry period in armies due to the September drop. However, if war has to happen it shall be on our own terms.
It has been stated in your chat that this is not war, but you have already invaded us for seemingly no reason while scheduling a second invasion and not informing us as to why. If you simply wanted to invade, there are a multitude of other armies the same size as you that you could go for instead.
You may even claim that this is a continuation of the previous war, yet your terms do not apply anymore as they are invalid. The terms were broken from the moment we did not agree to the selected judging panel, back in April, and when Comedy was stripped from her ranks as a result of her leaving SE, back in August.
- This is a head on war between the Silver Empire and the Help Force. Third party armies are prohibited from declaring war on SE until such time that this war may be deemed to be concluded; be it by treaty or submission.
- Server transfers are hereby frozen. Neither army shall send or receive servers from third party armies until such time that this war may be deemed to be concluded; be it by treaty or submission.
- No multilogging, doxxing, botting or ddosing of any sort.
- The usage of allies is allowed. However, the usage of troops that are dual enlisted after the date of this post (October 9th, 2021) is prohibited.
- Only one invasion is allowed to be scheduled at a time and all invasions must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance in which the opposing army leader(s) must be notified (48 hours in advance).
- All battles must be judged by 3 official and neutral judges, otherwise, the invasion/defense will be deemed invalid.
- Use of loopholes will result in an automatic defeat, subject to correct and just proceedings to determine what constitutes a ‘loophole’.
- Only official battles will count towards a total war score.
- Any violation of the terms above by the Help Force will result in an automatic win for the Silver Empire, leading to a force treaty.
- The Common Terms of Engagement for CPAN Invasions and Defenses apply.
- A treaty can be made if the Help Force agrees to a non-agression pact, as the Silver Empire would not like any further conflict.
Server: Ice Cream
October 11th, 5PM EST
SE Silver Commander
SE Grand General
SE Grand General